- DXF/DWG Import – Import vector-based drawings
- CAD GUI - Create new projects and work with familiar CAD tools in a familiar CAD-based interface
- AeroBasic Export - Convert drawings and export directly to Aerotech motion programs
- Machine Optimization - Maximize your machine throughput by using process optimization tools
- Process Tool Management - Manage your process by using our Catalog Manager, which includes design tools for Position Synchronized Output (PSO)
Click HERE to download a demo version of the CADFusion software.
Recent Additions and Improvements
- Line Hatch Patterns: You can now fill text and shapes with lines for processes that require filling operations.
- Exploding and Grouping: Organize projects faster and easier than ever with improved functionality.
- Optimization Choices: Aerotech optimization tool is flexible so that your process can be perfected!
Aerotech’s CADFusion software enables users to quickly and easily convert DXF/DWG drawings into “AeroBasic” motion programs that can be run on a number of Aerotech control systems.
CADFusion’s graphical process and motion development environment allows advanced motion control and process integration to be developed in a graphical user interface.A fully featured editing environment allows users to modify existing drawing objects, add new objects to an imported CAD drawing or start from scratch and create an entirely new drawing from within the application.
Once the part geometry has been finalized, a simple one-step “optimization” process will collect all the drawing elements into objects, set-up travel direction around the perimeter of the objects and optimize the order of execution of all objects in the drawing. If desired, the user can further optimize the order of execution through a drag-and-drop operation or by simply clicking on the shapes in the drawing in the desired order of execution.
Complex parts that require multiple tool types and settings are easily accommodated within CADFusion. Process-specific settings such as tool control, speed and I/O sequences can be set on a project, group/layer or individual object level.
Advanced Aerotech programming features such as Position Synchronized Output (PSO) can be programmed from within the application through configuration dialogs with content that changes to reflect the hardware in the system.
Easily add program initialization and termination code for machine setup and control. Define your motion axes and level of precision for your process, as well as many other settings.
A simple “Export” operation will generate an AeroBasic program that can be saved for later operation on an Aerotech Automation platform.
CADFusion is the advanced graphical tool you’ve been looking for to develop your process and your motion!