See why we are a great career choice for you.
As with our products, Aerotech also applies a level of technology and care in selecting and nurturing our employees that is uncommon in the general work environment today.
We have learned throughout the years that our success in business growth is directly proportionate to our ability to attract outstanding people and to fill openings by promotion from within the company. Your advancement as an employee is based on your job performance and management evaluation of your ability to accept more responsibility. In other words, your career growth is only limited by your imagination and skills.
Multiple Career Paths
We take great pride in employee career development. It’s through this effort that individuals with the capabilities and desire can realize their full potential. By helping to develop the careers of our personnel we seek to build long-term employee satisfaction as well as strengthen the organization.
Consider becoming a motion control/automation expert in your own field of expertise. Choose your career path in:
- Accounting and Finance — Support our worldwide business with your knowledge of accounting, finance, audit, tax and risk management.
- Customer Service/Sales Support — Help customers reach their goals through your responsiveness and superior attitude.
- Engineering — Develop and design the most innovative, progressive products in motion control technology.
- Human Resources — Help attract, develop and reward the talent that makes Aerotech a world leader.
- Information Technology — Keep us ahead of the technology curve with dynamic information systems and solutions.
- Manufacturing/Machining/Assembly — Fabricate and build our sophisticated product solutions using precision equipment and modern manufacturing systems.
- Marketing — Assist with company strategy, branding and product management to drive new business opportunities.
- Sales — Work with new and existing customers to build satisfaction and success.
Aerotech is committed to the concept and practice of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of their race, color, religion, age (40 or over), sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to recruiting and hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, layoff, and termination. Aerotech makes and will continue to make all employment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner.
Aerotech, Inc. is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.